Technical Producer, Services Team
We are looking for a Technical Producer to join our Services Team in Helsinki. We build the tools and services that allow game teams and their supporting cast to focus on the games instead of the technical aspects around them. Whether it’s player support tools or Single Sign-On, we build long-term, internal solutions to make everything at Supercell work.
We’re now looking for someone to join the team and take our projects to the next level. You’ll work together with different internal stakeholders across teams, as well as with external partners and help the Services Team deliver on cool projects that will contribute to a better experience for our millions of daily players who love our games. We’re talking about projects like Supercell Make, where hundreds of thousands of players and artists collaborate to create and vote on Skins for Brawl Stars, or the Creator Program including many of the most talented Content Creators around!
If this sounds like you, carry on reading and send us your CV and cover letter!
- Independently work with internal teams, identify their wishes and requests, and translate that into successful and efficient project work
- Facilitate and manage project development with external outsourcing partners that are some of the industry-leading digital agencies in Europe
- Ensure good deliverables, whether that is a website for our newest game or a web service for submitting community generated content and artwork
- Continuously evaluate the performance and quality of our partners and provide helpful feedback across the scope: design, architecture, security, backend- and frontend code quality - all the way to the UX
- Keep track of dozens of different projects across their lifecycle, from the initial idea to ultimately sunsetting the product, sometimes after a few months and sometimes after several years
- Routinely arrange meetings and calls with both internal stakeholders and outsourcing partners. You’re able to learn their strengths and weaknesses and provide them with appropriate help to fill the gaps
- Prior experience (3+ years) as an Technical Producer, Tech Lead or directly related experience – familiarity with digital product development is essential
- Some experience with programming and software development
- Strong background in developing and delivering websites and online content as well as services for a global audience
- Good understanding of web based content management systems and service delivery
- Knowledge of best practises with modern cloud architectures, preferably with AWS
- Understanding of software and library lifecycle
- Some experience of web analytics, especially Google Analytics
- Knowledge of project management best practices and principals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to everybody
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities and projects at the same time
- Passion for games and online communities around games
- Entrepreneurial mindset (self-motivated, tenacious, resourceful, no handbook necessary)