Game Tester, Brawl Stars
Our game teams are focused on building great games that will be played by many players for many years. Every part of the game, from design to code, needs to be top quality in order to reach this goal. Our developers do everything they can to deliver, but we believe it’s essential to complement the team with someone who is laser-focused on, and fully devoted to, quality and player experience.
As a Game Tester at Supercell, your main focus is to improve the quality of the game both from the player's perspective and from the software development perspective. You develop and maintain the testing of our games and produce lists of things that can improve them, from bug reports to experience feedback. We are now looking for a Game Tester to join the Brawl Stars team but during your time at Supercell, you might also work with some other games.
If you are a passionate Game Tester with good design sense, this is your chance to take on the Game Tester responsibilities in a QA team that makes it possible to run our games for hundreds of millions of players around the globe every month.
- Design, develop and apply testing processes for our games to improve game quality and player experience
- Plan and execute tests against requirements
- Manage external vendors to help scale the capability of testing
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Strong hands-on experience in testing games – we want a person who loves to do the hard work
- Good knowledge of iOS and Android ecosystems, experience in testing games for both platforms
- Experienced and comfortable working in multi-role production teams
- Good understanding and love towards F2P games and game design
- Reliable team player who is able to work independently and take responsibility
- Ability to multitask and keep calm under pressure
- Great communication skills