Do you have an excellent eye for composition, color, and form? A love for popular culture, sub-cultures? Are you an ocular fiend obsessing over details that nobody else can see? And maybe you’ve been looking at it so long you’re not sure what you’re looking at anymore? You need help. OR, you could come and work with like-minded people in our marketing art team. Supercell is currently looking for a full-time Marketing Designer to take help us develop creatives for our marketing campaigns in China. You will work closely with the Art Producer and 2D Artists as we strive for the highest quality artwork possible.
In the creative process we encourage independence, critical thinking, and strong and open communication. Our art teams are small and agile; taking responsibility is a must and a passion for excellence in the details is essential to our success. We are looking for passionate artists who want to help define and build game brands that will last for decades to come. To do this you’ll be asked to collaborate with our Supercell artists all over the world. This means travelling to Korea, Japan, Finland, and the US to learn, teach, communicate, share, and generally make cool stuff happen.
We want to grow, and become a beacon of artistic quality - can you help us get there?
- Create marketing assets, including banners, and other graphic/motion assets
- Create content for game webpage, social media and other multimedia venues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure that the visual identity is in line with the global marketing strategy
- Help to evaluate, select, and manage our roster of external creative vendors
- High understanding of digital trends and trials on new media
- Community art support
- Online ad creative A/B test for China
- 5+ years on a marketing art team with 1 year of provide clear art direction
- Experience with graphic design, layout, typography, UI/UX
- Experience giving detailed feedback and communicate direction between both internal team and external partners
- Strong understanding of marketing design and best practices for Chinese market
- Advanced knowledge and experience of with Photoshop and Illustrator
- High understanding on web and mobile environment
- To be able to succeed, you need to be a strong team player, passionate, committed and in general an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy
- Game industry experience is a plus
- Online portfolio and/or demo reel is required and must be included with application
- Fluent in Chinese and English
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.