Senior Game Artist (UI/UX), Hay Day
Hay Day players are extremely passionate, and care deeply about the look and feel of their farm and game. Everything the team does focuses on creating the best possible experience for our players, and there is no shortage of possibilities, additions and ways to grow Hay Day. We are looking for a Senior Game Artist with a focus on UI/UX, who can step in immediately as part of an organized, efficient team to expand the Hay Day Universe in ways our players will love.
You'll be making important decisions about the visual style, design and overall look of Hay Day, concepting and creating UI solutions for existing and new UI. The work you do will have long-term impacts on not only the game, but future efforts around animation, marketing and 3D assets and requires a deep understanding of the Hay Day audience and universe. If you're hungry for responsibility and ready to grow as a game artist, game maker and individual, then please - read on!
- Continue the development of the visual style, design and overall look of Hay Day
- Develop and create UI solutions, both existing and new ones
- Develop concepts and ideas for future release
- Understand the Hay Day audience in order to develop the art and experience our players love
- Involve yourself with the look and feel of further projects including animation, marketing and 3D assets
- Solid and proven experience of User Interface design
- Experience in 3D modelling (Maya and 3DS Max, ZBrush is a plus)
- Strong interest and skills in game design in general
- Proven experience with Flash (Adobe Animate) and Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator is a plus)
- Demonstrate pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently
- Demonstrate modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you are not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated relocation team will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.