San Francisco, United States
Supercell is constantly working on new games in small teams of two to three developers. As these games approach Beta, the teams need the help of creative, innovative brand marketers to bring their game to market and inspire people to play our games for years on end. It's no small task. It means producing creative that excites and connects people to our games, that makes players and non-players alike smile. This means setting the standard for how to create a meaningful brand around free-to-play games, pushing the envelope with creative and breaking the rules with media execution.
We're looking for a Brand Marketing expert with the rare ability to provide strategic leadership, drive consensus across different teams, and tap into killer creative instincts. With those instincts, you will help shape the vision for upcoming games as well as existing Supercell IP. Help us define the future of our games, and of free-to-play mobile games as a whole.
- Help build new Supercell game brands and develop a creative strategy for global launch and beyond
- Work on existing game brands, define creative strategy, and help shape the standard for how we market our games, in partnership with Supercell's game teams in Helsinki and other creative partners
- Drive creative development across TV, online/mobile, outdoor, and other formats as applicable in partnership with the marketing art team and game teams. Ensure all Supercell marketing lives up to the quality-bar set by the games themselves and the expectations of our passionate, dedicated players
- Devise marketing strategies and integrated campaigns for games, in partnership with other marketing team members
- Measure campaign and brand performance with external research partners and Supercell's data/rocket scientists
- 7+ years experience creating and marketing revered brands (games or not) – must know how to go "big"
- Proven track record of getting the best work from creative partners and managing creative development, from briefing through execution
- Experience in traditional media and brand marketing, required; experience in performance marketing, and how the two integrate, a big plus
- Ability to tame multiple projects across media channels, networks and platforms
- Human form of both Photoshop and Excel, representing a perfect blend of creative and analytical skills
- Preference for working without a handbook, with a love for doing what's never been done before
- Passion for games, the developers who make them, and the players that love them is non-negotiable
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our founding in 2010, we've released five games globally - Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games - games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success. Learn more about how we do things here.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people - providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed. Read more about what it's like to work at Supercell here.