San Francisco, United States — fulltime
Supercell’s games have been downloaded billions of times and are actively enjoyed by hundreds of millions of monthly players worldwide. To aid in our company mission of having our games played by as many people as possible and remembered forever, we want to build durable, global franchises that can stand toe-to-toe with the most widely and deeply beloved franchises in the world.
Our Entertainment & Partnerships (E&P) team is building a long-term entertainment capability to attract new fans and deepen the love of existing ones through content and licensing partnerships. As a key member of this team, we are seeking a Licensing Manager to support in the day-to-day management of our licensing agents, brand collaborations, and direct partners, to ensure the successful development and execution of consumer products and experiences for Supercell’s portfolio of gaming IP. Key areas of focus will include account management, product development, business reviews, competitive analysis, and presentation development.
- QUALITY: play a key role in helping ensure that our team is delivering awesome, high-quality products and experiences that delight our fans, elevate our brands, and inspire our colleagues
- LICENSING TEAM COORDINATION: be the day-to-day “fulcrum” driving close coordination and collaboration across both our Licensing Agents and our internal Licensing team, as we evolve our global licensing capability
- PARTNERSHIPS: drive and execute Promotional Partnerships and Brand Collaborations to deliver maximum impact for our brands
- FRANCHISE MATERIALS: develop presentations and other documents to deliver business updates, pitch materials etc to our Licensing Agents and Licensees
- INTERNAL COLLABORATION: partner with teams across Supercell to deliver results, from Legal and Finance to Brand Marketing, Communications, Community, BiznOps
- PIPELINE: build and maintain master pipeline tracking all inbound and outbound pitches globally
- STRATEGY: contribute to shaping our global strategy through competitive analyses and other strategy work
- SALES: help plan and execute our presence at trade shows, partner summits, and other industry events
- 8+ years of Licensing or Marketing experience with character-driven IP
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with experience in project/account management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Nice-to-have: experience in gaming industry, passion for gaming
Compensation and Benefits
While the salary range based on your background, skills, and experience for this position is $145k – $185k, your financial compensation model also consists of an annual bonus, RSU equity, and 401k. Luring you in with glitter, glamour, and gems is not what we seek to do. We develop Supercell as an employer for you to do your best work – to call this the best experience in your professional life. We want you to fully enjoy your time here, so we structure our compensation and benefits to serve this purpose. We start with perceiving you as a human being, not a resource. Read More
We are a game company based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success. Read More
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed. Read More
This position is in San Francisco, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to San Francisco is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.